* Help Kayla sort through clothes making piles of: college bound, give-away, sister/cousin might want - check.
* Finish buying last minute things for that almost College student - check.
* Start getting ready for our first annual "Mother/daughter/daughter-in-law weekend" coinciding with my (icky) birthday year to occur right before taking the one daughter to that College - check.
* Make a list of cold-weather items to shop for in Utah before we kick the girl out in the cold (literaly) of Rexburg. Hoping that we desert rats know what to get - check.
* Need to finish stocking up the freezer for Ric who will not be with us in our travels. Yes, lone man in the wilderness...
* A little bothered when in the make-up section for concealer at Target, I am standing next to two boys buying eyeliner...
* Missing my oldest son. Haven't seen him for awhile.
* In charge of Super Saturday as the Relief Society Counselor and not very crafty-ish. Glad I have some talented people on my committee!