* Got Jeff, Kelsy & the kids moved to Gilbert from Utah!
* Jeff is loving his job so far and glad to not be a student anymore.
* Kayla is working long hours as a lifeguard and saving money for school.
* She and I are gathering apartment stuff for her departure to BYU-I.
* Our State is on fire in many places... Fasting and praying for rain to come.
* Tyler started a new job in Utah being a doing maintenance on drone planes for the US Army.
* Cort has a new job for fall as a Teacher's assistant with a disability class that will allow him to do his Master's program plus give him some experience.
* Chandra also got a new job with a pay increase at a private Middle school for kids with Emotional Disabilities - her passion. Yes, she will automatically go to the Celestial Kingdom for her endeavors!
* Ric has a new Church calling along with his Young Men's calling to be the Stake Public Relations Rep.
* I have a new calling also working with the younger girls in Activity Days. Very fun stuff!
* Chad will be running his own project this summer with his Architecture firm in California.
* Life moves rather quickly!