Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bad Blogger

Since I have not updated this for quite a while, I thought I would share a few quick thoughts:

* We are still here on earth - I tend to go with Mark 13:32!
* Kayla our baby is graduating high school tomorrow night - sigh...
* After almost 3 years, I was released from being Young Women's President in our Ward. I am sad but know it is time for someone else. Now I get to work with the young girls and Activity Days. :)
* Our daughter-in-law Chandra, just graduated with her Master's degree a couple of weeks ago. Cort our son is beginning his Master's program in the fall.
* Our son-in-law Jeff just graduated from Utah Valley University and got a great job in Gilbert Arizona. He only has 2 weeks from getting the job to moving his family and beginning work!
* With that move, ALL 3 OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN in one state!!!


1 comment:

Clothing Blogs said...

This true post

http://www.lenyg.com